<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Our Descent into Madness
Leading the fight to stop Graham Coxon
Sunday, September 04, 2005

Because People Like to Play Dress-Up

Have some pictures of people in funny costumes. You might have to scroll down a bit. They look like they're enjoying themselves, and that's the important thing, ok?

That same blog also had a link to this, which got my inner geek very excited. Watch the trailer, they're using the original Sephiroth theme. It's probably the only time I've enjoyed listening to the combination of heavy guitars and a choir since I stopped my German power metal addiction.
12:15 pm :: ::
2 Comments:
  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:32 pm  
  • Damn spambots. I've added word verification on comments, that should learn 'em.

    By Blogger Ric, at 1:23 pm  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Ric :: permalink