<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Our Descent into Madness
Leading the fight to stop Graham Coxon
Sunday, August 21, 2005

He Sings, He Dances, He Cries

With Ric's Emo nature about to be unveiled for all to see, with some one handed bass playing (I spent 30 minutes searcghing on three search engines and all the bass players I found had two hands), meaning it should be a riot, maybe like Alltamont, I hope so. But if it all becomes a bit much and you need some relief from the mean world join and express your emotions Unfortunately, this lead me to find this which was erm...interesting.

The Emo Kids are naturally the best, with their brilliant couplets
Your eyes cannot look beyond
my all too many faults,

But, lest we think otherwise, on the fateful morn of this day of forgotten flowers, we have a legend in the group. Step forward Heaven's Epitome, who is not afraid to throw his boasts out:
I have won 2 Blue Peter badges for my poetry, and a 22ct gold medal, which is my most treasured, and the most prestigious reward i have earned for being a poet.
Oddly, I never heard Katy Hill read this out

So YAY FOR EMO.
3:47 pm :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Joe :: permalink