<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Our Descent into Madness
Leading the fight to stop Graham Coxon
Sunday, July 24, 2005

It's summer, they'll probably be back

Look at the lovely cartoon of The Polyphonic Spree. Lovely.
And I've also decided that Amazon's 'people who bought this, also bought this' is bullshit crap. If I've just bought Ok Computer, it would tell me to buy Coldplay or Muse. that's stupid. Why would you want to replecate someone else's CD collection? Why not have 'people who bought this album never bought this album' and then if you buy Radiohead they tell you to buy some electro clash or whatever. So there amazon, fuck you, and this is now way even slightly bitter because I can't afford to buy stuff off it. No way.
3:00 pm :: ::
1 Comments:
  • Hey, i'll tell you what, eBay have started doing so called 'recommendations' as well. Today it suggested I buy a fife, a 3 wheeled pushchair and some 'horrible buckles'. Actually, I was quite tempted by the fife. The rest of that shit can fuck off.

    By Blogger han, at 11:53 pm  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Joe :: permalink