<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Our Descent into Madness
Leading the fight to stop Graham Coxon
Monday, June 13, 2005

Would you like to play with some Emo kids?

I know you would

It's a wonderful petition, with some great things like,

Emo rocks..This is so stupid..Hating emo is hating someone for his music and his clothes!Completely STUPID!

i practically hate NME
i only ever bought it for the posters


I hit an emo with my car last week in San Francisco. I drove away cause I was drinking. Has anyone heard if he is o.k. or alive? I feel terrible
3:08 pm :: ::
2 Comments:
  • The emo kids must be rounded up via large magnets (for the piercings y'see) and then be made to REPENT dammit. That includes Keats if anyone has him handy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:36 pm  
  • Not right now, he's in storage at the mo. What will you do to him? He loses anyway, as is not on Mozza's side.

    "if you suckers have something to say to me say it to me on msn"

    Lovely.

    Nat x

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:10 pm  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Ric :: permalink