<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Our Descent into Madness
Leading the fight to stop Graham Coxon
Saturday, April 23, 2005

I'll put it on here, then.

Joe says:

just noticed some top bands playing whilst you're not here, thougth i should let you know that

Ric says:

you're a cunt. thought i should i let you know that.

The following message could not be delivered to all recipients:
you're a cunt. thought i should i let you know that.


For that chilidish but humorous comment I'm not even gonna tell you that IndieTorrents gave me the new I Am Kloot album or that I might see The Arcade Fire when I'm back or maybe Supergrass but then there is Teenage Fanclub and Magic Numbers and SO many more, you might not even be back for the Swamp Festival at the Academy which looks amazing... But I'm not going to tell you any of that.
9:05 pm :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Ric :: permalink