<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Our Descent into Madness
Leading the fight to stop Graham Coxon
Saturday, April 02, 2005

Homeland Scurity Is Eveyone's Job...

...which is why I've been away for so very long. Anyway, I'm here now so you can stop bitching and shouting obscenities about me, like some form of absent father, I hope Ric hasn't tried to turn you against me. Over the next few posts I will give hints as to where I've been but for now I will just ramble.
We will be the first site to get official sanction to place pictures of The Church topless after our years of suppoort for her. They will, however, be burnt, does anyone actually want to see the ugly cow naked?
I am lending my full support to the octopus forum and if this doesn't full you with glee, what will? and then why not find out how to use rubber stamps properly.
I'll get better as I go along.
3:25 pm :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Joe :: permalink