<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Our Descent into Madness
Leading the fight to stop Graham Coxon
Sunday, March 06, 2005

Blog Spotlight: Anorexic Believer

Forever Ana: Diary of an Anorexic Believer

If anyone wants a case study about the media's influence on impressionable, young, rich, idiots, this is the place to find it.

The highlights are:

"Then yesterday at the reastaurant I managed to stick to just mixed greens salad and a few bites of bass [type of fish.] I know, I know... that's A LOT of food. But I really had no choice."

"DON'T DO DRUGS"

"REMEMBER YOUR GOALS. Never let the thoughts of those go away; Never let the image of you in that dress or bikini escape from your mind and sole."

"Everyone today wants to be a slim tall blond with blue eyes, or at least have a good looking kid."


So that's where Joe and I are going wrong... though I'm not sure where he is at the moment. Maybe he's been unable to cope with life without The Apple? Damn Apple! You make people so reliant on their computers that if they inadvertantly spill wine on it, they kill themselves! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!

Either that, or I'm just jealous. Wolfenstein 3-D would probably bring this laptop to halt.
8:48 pm :: ::
4 Comments:
  • Oh christ, I've seen these things before... Reminds me of that quote from Heathers-
    "Oh my gawd Heather, bulimia is, like, so last year."

    Nat

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:09 am  
  • You too, Ric, could have a body like hers. If only you could give up pies...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:20 am  
  • But Michael, my love for pies is something that cannot be broken. Though I do keep trying to follow her advice, and keeping the image of myself in a dress or bikini is making me lose my appetitite.

    By Blogger Ric, at 11:43 am  
  • so SO worryingly wrong...

    (both the blog and michael's comment.)

    p.s Wolfenstein. What a game.

    S

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:08 pm  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Ric :: permalink