<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Our Descent into Madness
Leading the fight to stop Graham Coxon
Sunday, January 02, 2005

Listomania from by Brain-ia

I am deeply and tragically bored as of about now so I have decided to write a list in no particular order and with no structure of stuff that happened in 2004 which I liked or hated, rightio then, Self-indulgent blogging ahoy:
1. This marvellous website
2. Questionable Content and Forums
3. Mozza
4. You Shall Know Our Velocity
5. Rooney
6. Rooney saying bye bye
7. Everton rocking because of it
8. John Peel
9. Right-wing blogs and sites
10. Getting mean letters from them
11. The Malts
12. Losing shoes
13. Brian Clough
14. "I'm not drunk, I just hate emo kids"
15. "The last time I saw you two together, you were trying to take over the world."
16. Snow and Golf Course
17. Stealing of our clothes followed by Max going, 'Is this a tramp's coat?" No, it was mine.
18. Leeds Festival - Ste's trip, Max out of it, Glc screwing up SFA but Man Don't Give A Fuck still being wonderful, Supergrass doing an acoustic Caught By The Fuzz - why? Morrissey - naked man, cider and cigs
19. Pete Doherty - ?
20. Michael Moore finally being outed as a tit.
Maybe some more when I'm bored later
5:20 pm :: ::
1 Comments:
  • I find it very hard to add to that list...

    Just stuff that made my year (In a love or hate way):

    -The Beta Band
    -5th Ave
    -Blackpool
    -"You two don't stop talking about complete and utter shit" (I think it was along those lines)
    -The Faulkner's
    -Managing to confuse people over my Skiing - in Bulgaria or Bolivia? They weren't sure.
    -Dylan Moran
    -Oxford
    -Pruno

    By Blogger Ric, at 8:00 pm  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Joe :: permalink