<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Our Descent into Madness
Leading the fight to stop Graham Coxon
Monday, December 06, 2004

Summon the metal

Just saw this linked on the QC Forums, it's lovely. My favourite has to be Dark Funeral at #6, the lack of self-respect is what intrigues me.
And on other music realted topics we have Stupid Lyrics which contains exactly that, courtesy of Blogger Chick.(I've just read this site, it seems quicte crap actually, but I'll let you decide)
On an unrelated point, did you know that if you type just's' into google you get the McDonald's website thus the most popular 's' on the planet, hmmm...
and I just tried p and was interested to find issues on mental health ahead of Pink (not the colour, the annoying pop singer who wants to be rock, is she still alive?)
I don't know if this is what I'm thinking of because it's not loading for me, but hopefully it is. basically it should be a transcript or stream of Mark E Smith on Newsnight talking about Peel, is truly class. (For those who don't know, I'm guessing American ppl which is just Mare, Smith was lead singer of The 'mighty' Fall who were John Peel's favourite ever band)
Rightios, bye bye
2:41 pm :: ::
1 Comments:
  • I tried a few but none were exciting...and I got Pink's website (yes, she is still alive)--about 5th one down after entering "p"

    By Blogger Marianne, at 9:38 pm  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Joe :: permalink