<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Our Descent into Madness
Leading the fight to stop Graham Coxon
Tuesday, December 21, 2004

NME a lifestyle magazine? Nah...

This is NME's Cool List.

Just be careful, because really, liking this music is the only way to be cool. At all. If you're bored of GLC you're not cool. If you really don't know what the fuck the Futurehaeds are doing(and who does?), you're not cool. And most of all, if you can't write an article without mentioning Pete, Babyshambles, and the Libertines, at least 6 times, you're not cool.

Sorry about that.
5:03 pm :: ::
1 Comments:
  • shit I'm not cool, but I do like The Futureheads, I don't get it, but I like them, so am I slightly cool? No, probably not, because I can think for myself.

    By Blogger Joe, at 2:11 pm  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Ric :: permalink