<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Our Descent into Madness
Leading the fight to stop Graham Coxon
Friday, December 10, 2004

Blogspot Highlights

The Monkey Cage

What a lovely blog!

Those "horoscope people" - they ask you your "sign" (I usually tell them "Feces") and it's fun to reply: "Aquarius" and they'll slap their forehead and go on and on: "I KNEW it! You are SO Aquarius! You do this like an Aquarius, and you do that like an Aquarius, (blah blah blah) - you're SO Aquarius Monkey I just KNEW it!" - and then you say "Sike - I'm really a Scorpio!" That tends to piss off the Horoscope people.

Cherokee's People

Everyday. One Person. One Sentence. People I Know. No Particular Order.

Doesn't need any more explaination.

DraMa Queen

This is probably fits in the "human zoo" section of blogwatching, I love the way the author manages to mix day to day things like trying to put a band togeather, in alongside a passion for drugs and almost getting raped.

i've always wanted to be in a band and music is my passion...right next to drugs. whoa buddy, that slipped. anyways. my back really hurts.
1:03 pm :: ::
1 Comments:
  • Why THANK YOU SO MUCH for the "lovely blog"!!!
    I'm honored!

    By Blogger Monkey, at 2:43 am  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Ric :: permalink