<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Our Descent into Madness
Leading the fight to stop Graham Coxon
Wednesday, November 03, 2004

oooh it's so close, only a few hours

well whilst we're waiting to see if the guy who wants to kill us all stays in or the one who's just, well, frankly a bit of a gimp wins, i'll put a few nice things for you to enjoy, some related some not:
first off, here's what will happen if bush winend of the world
and here's a reminder of how bush won
who said liberals can't do emotional blackmail?
but just for good measure so do the republicans*link stolen from b3ta*
i've got bored of linking now, i'll do my essay until interesting states tell us what's going down.
1:38 am :: ::
1 Comments:
  • I saw that "end of the world" video months ago and loved it. I saved the link in favorites and it stopped working after a while. Good to see it again. I will be viewing it for a while again.

    Sorry I hadn't been on and able to respond to your comments in my blog. Now I can blame Bush for my computer not working, right?

    By Blogger Marianne, at 3:47 pm  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Joe :: permalink