<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Our Descent into Madness
Leading the fight to stop Graham Coxon
Wednesday, November 10, 2004

it's be a long time, since you came along

yes, a whole week without one solitary post by yours truly, i was off in durham which is funny if you say it as dur-ham. Fact. Which was jolly. My phone line then went down, those BASTARDS at BT show your hatred by e-mailing them lots. I was then woken at eight this morning so he could fix it, I didn't want to use the internet when I'm asleep why not fix it when I'm awake, you penis. However, the TV man also came round and was very nice about the fact I didn't have a license, which considering I offered him a seat which had a plate of beans on (which he declined) was very good of him.

Anyway, on to todays first point of meeting: which is what are these lyrics doing to our children's minds? I personally find them offensive, not because of the content but the writer's obvious desperation to be Sylvia Plath but more sexual and violent and shit.
And, I am annoyed that despite the exciting titlethis piece is not that enthralling
Good news is that Channel 4 on Friday is now good, thanks in no small part to the return of Peep Show which is marvellous. This as well as The Simpsons and hopefully Max & Paddy not being a crap spin-off should be boss.
Talking of 'being boss' here's some scouse slang to prove the BBC is integrating all of you scum, hurray, now keep away from me.
As this is a more factual post rather than mindless entertainment, for all you thickos, play the revels game for diversion from your pathetic life.
later, la, boss.
1:10 pm :: ::
1 Comments:
  • my favorite was when you called the phone man a penis in your entry. I don't know when i have heard someone call someone else a penis. maybe other terms for the same but that was rather amusing...i laughed out loud in the house by myself :)

    By Blogger Marianne, at 10:02 pm  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Joe :: permalink