<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Our Descent into Madness
Leading the fight to stop Graham Coxon
Sunday, October 10, 2004

Yello

Sorry about the lack of service on this site, I've been looking out for you though, and have work in the pipeline, such as a list of my favourite toilet door graffiti.

Multimap have upgraded their site with aerial photos, so it makes it look like you're in an episode of spooks.

I also found out that I went to the wrong festival. dammit.

Have you ever found that card shops never stock the cards that you want?
11:22 am :: ::
2 Comments:
  • My favorite toilet door graffiti that I have heard: "Look what a mess urine"

    The "cards that you want" link didn't work for me...do I want it to?

    By Blogger Marianne, at 3:38 pm  
  • the link worked...hahaha those cards are terrible!

    By Blogger Marianne, at 5:01 pm  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Ric :: permalink