<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Our Descent into Madness
Leading the fight to stop Graham Coxon
Sunday, August 22, 2004

it's always better on holiday?

dam liars franz ferdinand, it's crap on holiday and i worked to get a sense of wellbeing not for the money so up yours. Yes, I've had no sleep for over 27 hrs, baby crying nosie annoy me.
Anyway, I noticed these wilst away:
1. a no smoking sign which instead of just saying no smoking or looking like this but instead listed all the different types of smoke just to make sure. lovely pedantic people.
2. Another no-smoking sign which showed a mouse trap and a cig, lovely.
3. I forgot the other thing i noticed
4. Then on the way back saw a sign saying 'west lancashire has got it all', questionable, then, 'THIS IS STOCKPORT' trying to be fancy then, 'Parrswood, we have 700 free parking spaces' nice to see they are realistic.

u've missed me haven't you?
11:30 am :: ::
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Joe :: permalink