<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Our Descent into Madness
Leading the fight to stop Graham Coxon
Thursday, July 22, 2004

Taking a Random One

I did what Ric said and took a random livejournal and...this came up. I must admit I've not read it, justs aw those pictures and I dislike her greatly.
Oh, and as I'm sure some people will complain saying we're bitching about these people behind their backs, we're not, I've put posts on many of them saying about our linking and why, generally involving the folliwng words , 'you...are...cunt...a' not in that order.
Wonder why we don't get many friends...well Berge is our friend, we like berge so there people.
oh, and here's another odd one here in his interest he lists 'gay' how can 'gay' be an interest? surely it's something you are so maybe, 'gays' could be, but gay couldn't be, hmmm...

12:08 pm :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Joe :: permalink