<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Our Descent into Madness
Leading the fight to stop Graham Coxon
Friday, July 23, 2004

I listen to rock because I want to be rebellious and miserable

The BBC are cunts sometimes, even though they made monkey dust.

----

Rock

What is it?
Forceful music that is usually guitar-led and accompanied by a male singing voice.

----

I wouldn't mind the aggressive stereotyping but they said UK garage was listened to by generally normal people, where infact it's just listened to by twats.

In other news I've been doing more searching on blogspot, for people who like The Beta Band and people who like SFA. Encouraging stuff.

Pruno will be ready tommorow.
2:17 pm :: ::
2 Comments:
  • monkey dust gives me nightmares. Wots wrong wiv u Ric?u kno mighty boosh wins evry time! what about vince noir's hotnessosity and cowboy boots!get ure head sorted!luv esther*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:17 pm  
  • Hmm I'm still undecided about the mightyness about the mighty boosh, mainly because a lot of people watch it to ogle Vince Noir, its still ratehr mighty though. Nice to know other people read us!

    By Blogger Ric, at 3:04 pm  
Post a Comment
<< Home

Ric :: permalink