<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Our Descent into Madness
Leading the fight to stop Graham Coxon
Sunday, July 25, 2004

And So The End Is Near...

Or it may be, so we will be listening to end of the world by rem, or some other stuff about ends and finish and stuff. There are two reasons behind this:
1. I'm going on holiday as of Monday (that's tomorrow) to France. Huzzah indeed.
2. Pruno is being ingested at some point during the day so I will say some thankyous to my millions of lady friends who have pleasured me but more often been pleasured BY me, ecspecially these ones, dirty. and also our fans such as God and religious people.
Anyway, I'll leave you with some fun stuff whilst I'm away unless I post again anyway.

For starters we have the crazy rock 'demons' who are 'dark' called Belisha Scary.

For all you Eric Clapton fans, which apparently there are some...Go and salute your 'guitar legend' *cough* here
Just look at how many results there are. After that, join his friends here fuckwits.

To cheer yourself up, go and play Blast Billiards. Addictive.

Salute the fact The Pogues are reforming then salute the fact he's still the greatest drunkard ever

Whilst I'm away, why not go down to Mr. Rhyming Dictionary himself and teach yourself sweet fa

Or why not go retro and play etch-a-sketch games

Or, finally, go and play a classic game

Right, bye bye. I'll probably post before I go away anyway...
1:25 pm :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Joe :: permalink