<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Our Descent into Madness
Leading the fight to stop Graham Coxon
Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Military Uniform AHOY

Just returned from that magical city of dreams and muggings that is Manchester, now sitting comfortably at hom after the rather noisy Met journey. Anyways, my reasoning for going in was to get me a spiffing military uniform, as you may have gathered from the title of this post. I have now purchased it, for a rather extravagant sum of £48, which hurt my pocket but as they say: 'Military Uniforms are not cheap even from Oxfam Originals', which I personally adhere to the principle of quite strongly. There is a leaver's ball for us from our school, which I could have rented a tux for at the price of £28, so I thought this was an adequate purchase. It looks fabolous and I'll try and put a pic of it on one or other of my websites for you all to go wow! at.
On the flip
5:23 pm :: ::
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

Joe :: permalink